first timer at masturbating in the shower, i finished and MY GOD did it feel good but, now since i got out of the shower since about 30 minutes after, the top 2/3 of my penis is like bubbled out, like..almost swollen  i guess you could say..will this go down?, and whats werid is its only the top 2/3 of the shaft, not the actual head itself. please help

yes, it will go down, but your skin is reacting to something... irritation, a chemical, abuse... something.   You may need to southe it a bit, possibly with some vasolene or gold bond medicated powder... or even a littl eice or cold water.

Do you have any idea why this particular time it might have reacted, as opposed to other times you have masturbated?

I said this was my first time doing it, and i chose the shower! Could it be irritated from going to fast? Or idk, I didnt know how fast to go, I went fast though

Did you use something like soap or shampoo while masturbating?

You know what soap feels like in your eyes? Well think about rubbing that into your poor penis.

No, i didn't use soap Or anything , just water hah, maybe I went to fast ?

Water isn't much of a lubricant so you probably just overdid it. You might try some hydrocortisone cream on it, that stuff works wonders where ever I use it.

that happened to me wen iu dry spanked .... it does swell up.. but it will go down in time maybe a week ,2 or 3 the most... i stopped doing it like that because it hurt my di(k... i recommend using vaseline and other lubricants to reduce friction

njoynlife wrote:

NjoyNlife,

You slay me.  I just love your advice.

Yes, you don't want to use soap, as it could get in the meatus (the hole) and sting like crazy... or at least irritate it.

Soap can be a good lubricant, but this is not the best lube to use.

If you're going to be in the shower, you'll want something like vasolene, if you want lube. That way it won't wash away.

I would think that your first time trying this, you would want to go slow, like on your bed, or someplace where the water wasn't a distraction... and where you could concentrate on the sensations and what feels good to you.

Did you go too fast?  Only you can tell that.

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it. and you can use vasoline in the shower and it won't wash away/hurt?

Since vasolene (or white petroleum jelly) is oil-based, it will not wash away like a water-based lube will certainly do immediately.

With some soap and a little scrubbing, you CAN remove vasolene, but it won't disappear immediately.

While there are some water-based GELs that tend to stay put a little longer and don't evaporate as fast as liquid lubes, they WILL wash off quickly.

A trip to your local sex-positive store (assuming that you're old enough to enter legally) will show you a wide variety of lubes to choose from.

Even a trip to your pharmacy or even your local grocery store's family planning section will probably reveal a modest selection of lubes to choose from.

I will agree with what every one else has said and add a little bit more. Yes if you go to fast, it will burn and hurt afterward. The lubes can great but can also be a waste if all your using it for is masturbation and you wash it off a minute later.

You can also try (and I know it works) spitting on your hand and using it as a lube. It has about the same viscosity as pre-cum is somewhat sticky so it will stay on your hands, it is easy to wash off and free. While in the shower, you can use hair conditioner as your lube. you don't need a giant glob just enough to cover your hands. Keep it away from the hole as well as it can have the stinging effect. That also may depend on the brand, and the chemicals used in it.

Outside the shower, you can use baby oil however because it is an oil it will not wash off right away. Lotion works too as it will be absorbed by the skin depending on how dry you are and it washes away fairly easily, again depending on the brand and ingredients.

Good Luck

p;i beat my meat almost 10 times a day and im not lying and mypenis has never swollen dude u need a doctor

but my penis does hurt cause i dont use lotion

Dude, I don't know how old your are but if you are masturbating 10 times a day, you have a problem and I would suggest laying off for a few days.