Hello
I am bruno form Austria and I am looking for a receipe to make my own sexual lubricant compatible with condom
i will really appreciate
Bruno

you can always use your or his saliva

Yes I use my saliva to masturbate at times when I don't have any lubricant. I think its the closest you'll get to lubricant since its very slimy and slippery at times.

im about to try some i just made from mixing 4 tsp of corn starch with 1 cup/8oz of water and bring it to a boil it looks like it might just work

You dont want to use anything with sugar.. so that corn starch is bad.... It will give yeast infections like no other

Dear Bruno,

It's your ex-boyfriend (you know, the pygmy flight attendant?) I've been missing you so much. Why don't you use fire extinguisher? That's how we always did it? Has America changed you? Let me guess, you're trying to play woodwind instruments up your stinker again? I heard about your new boyfriend. I hear he's a total dork. By the way, I want my exercise machine back. You know what I'm talking about.

- Diesel

Lol, I can't believe that half you suckers took the OP seriously. XD

Well i personally just use my hand lotion. It works pretty well but if you do use lotion find one that wont irritate you.

use vegetable oil

oil.... -_-
it is the best lubricant for anything.....n it does not have any side effects.. :

Half petroleum jelly (use the big-name brand since the cheaper ones are perfumed) and half coconut oil.  Heat together and strain to get rid of any coconut flakes.  Or melt separately, strain the coconut oil, and combine.   Works very well---and is both odorless and flavorless.

I only use my spit , olive oil and my dad's beard shaving cream
i tried vaseline and shampoo , didn't like those

Best to use is ....... Olive oil

baby oil, feels really good

1.Heat these together: 1 level tsp. sodium alginate and 1 cup water in a covered non-metal pan until completely dissolved. Use very low heat and stir with a wooden spoon handle. It takes a fairly long time to get it perfectly smooth. After cooling, pour into a small dispenser bottle. Keep the remainder refrigerated.

2.Mix and heat 4 tsp. cornstarch and 1 cup water until completely dissolved in a covered saucepan. Use non-metal dishes and a non-metal stirring spoon. Once it has reached a boil the contents should become more viscous and somewhat resemble the consistency of gelatin. Remove from the stove. Allow the solution to cool at room temperature. DO NOT PUT IT IN THE REFRIDGERATOR OR FREEZER!!! It will cause the solution to form a skin that is a lot harder than the rest.The finished product should jiggle like jello. Pour some into dispenser bottle. Refrigerate remainder.

P.S.Oil-based lubricants, such as Vaseline, dissolve latex and are likely to reduce the effectiveness of latex condoms.

Oils tend to heat up with the friction and you might end up with inflammated *you know what*.

Use something water based, aloe vera herb is easily washable, try it.

Lubricants containing glycerin may cause or exacerbate vaginal yeast infections in persons who are susceptible.Vegetable-based oils like rice bran oil or coconut oil,may cultivate pathogens.

Ginger is a warm, peppery and spicy stimulant, not a lubricant.

Helpful Hints For Treating Dry Vaginal WallsDrink at least two quarts of water and/or herbal tea every day.

Exercise the PC muscle (pubococcygeus) or Do Kegel ExercisesOne of the fringe benefits of using soy isoflavones with genistein and daidzein, aka phytoestrogens / natural plant estrogens, is that they can eliminate vaginal dryness in many women because isoflavones have estrogenic effects without the risk of estrogen therapy.

Another thing you may want to try is applying 1/2 teaspoon of natural progesterone cream intravaginally once a day.

You can insert a vitamin E capsule intravaginally for lubrication and to ease the pain of dryness. No need to break open the capsule; the pH of your body will do the job. This is one of the least expensive, most natural and effective ways of treating vaginal dryness. Just check the outer coating of the capsule first to make sure there are no sharp areas, so that you don't scratch the vaginal area when inserting. You can also cut open the capsule and place the vitamin E oil in the palm of your hand, then put some on your finger and insert it into your vagina. Again, make sure you have no nails that are sharp which might cause scratching or irritation.

Aloe vera/slippery elm paste is often used to soothe and lubricate an inflamed, dry vagina. Mix enough slippery elm powder into some aloe vera gel to form a thick paste. Apply inside the lips and up into the vagina. It will feel very cool and soothing.

Homeopathic or herbal methodolgy of treating vaginal dryness: tincture of Motherwort 10 drops twice a day.You can also take tincture of Dong Quoi, 25 drops a day ( or use the caplets), but don't use Dong Quoi if you have fibroid tumors.

oh my god that was hilarious!

any ideas how to make homemade lube. tryd the corn startch recipe didnt like it much