Hi peeps. this is kinda embarressing for me but do any of you have any tips for homemade loobs? I usually use a little vasalene but it kinda irritates me. also do you have any homemade anal toys? if so can you tel me how to make it? I usually just use my finger or some water coming out of the faucit in the shower. Thanks.

Hi Eric, The best lube for boys cut or not is olive oil. It is very slippery and stays a long time. U just need a couple of drops. As you do the thing a while u will not need lube, especially if you are intact. Ricky

Gents, let me recommend the best solution and why it's superior to all others. Petroleum-based lubes from vaseline to mineral or "baby" oil are messy, destroy condoms and a pain to clean up. Water-based like KY-regular jelly which absorbs and dries up rather quickly to a rather sticky gel requiring more and more, while easy to remove with soap and water and condom safe it's quite far from the best. More recently synthetic silicone-based lubs have become available, for a greater cost, but which possesses the following superior qualities it is well worth the additional cost. Silicone lubes are non-toxic and extremely well tolerated by persons with the most sensitive of allergies, it's easily removed with soap and warm water, a very very small amount (the size of a nickel is to much, a penny sized amount will last a very long time and remain very slippery requiring little if any reapplication once desired feeling is achieved. The best and premier silicone lubricant is KY-Intrigue and will cost around $20 USD for what looks like a teeny bottle, trust me, you can blow $20 on pizza, a bad movie, booze, a bad bet etc, just drop the $20 and be glad you found this stuff now not years from now. With pretty regular use a bottle should last you at least a month unless you like to bathe in it. It works AWESOME in the shower or after at the sink on your stiffest thickest stubble, applied after thoroughly washing your face apply an even but thin amount massaging into and against the grain of your stubble. Gillette 5-blade and 3blade multi-use disposable cartridges will glide smoother, cut closer (especially against the grain) prevent razor burn and bumps and last longer then they can with just shave gel/creams. You will have quicker, gentler, closer, cleaner shaves and you can see exactly where you're shaving, something gels and foams prevent you from doing resulting in uneven or accidental over-shaving. You will just need to rinse your razor of hair and oils that can easily clog and cause poor performance requiring stubble be dislodged with a strong stream of very warm to hot water to both the front and back sides of the cartridge. Also great for man-scaping if you need to bic your pole or yam-bag. Silicones are safe on latex and synthetic condoms and most toys, just be sure to ask if it's compatible from either the store or manufacturer. Certain silicone lubricants aren't compatible with certain silicone toys. Before you chance ruining a prized or costly toy, always ask first. I promise this stuff will provide the most slip, last the longest, feel the best, and worth every penny you fellas will fall in love like so many before you have ;-)

Honestly the best lube on the market IMHO is specifically "KY-Intrigue" It will most likely cost around 19.99 USD, but let me reassure you that that little bottle goes a --really-- long way. The reason it's superior to any alternative lubricants are as follows: It is composed of silicone lubricants of differing viscosity for it to have the consistancy of mineral or "baby" oil. Silicone oils are ultra-hypoallergenic, meaning topically it is inert and nontoxic unlike petroleum-derived conventional lubricants, it is also comeodogenic so it wont clog pores or irritate the skin. Try it, you'll never go back to the old c**p!

Soap and water,or shampoo and water,or jus lotion
And you can use stuff like new candles (wrapped in rubber if u want )use lube.Or u can use a vibrating toothbrush