I am only 19 years old..but m facing lot of prblms due to anger..any one can easily make me hyper by just poking..if someone disagrees with me or talks nonsense things or blame me for thing that I never did.. nowadays my mental condition is very poor that I do not even talk with my family members in good manner..I do not want to do so wht at these situations everything becomes out of my control..few days ago my gf did a thing that I didn't like.. so we messed up!! I abused her so much with my ugly words for her small mistake..once I starts speaking in anger I cant stop nd wnt to throw anything in my hand on anybody in front of me.. I never cried... u want to cry., but the thing comes out of me on these situations is just anger,.I feel very uncomfortable,headache,blood revolves quickly..nd I speak so loudy..plzzz give solutions for this mental condition..whatever the solution!!! I will do.. I just want to get rid of my anger...

Anger is a healthy and normal emotion but when it gets out of control can lead to serious health and relationship issues. Try to identify what triggers your temper and deal with those situations in a calm manner. Breathe slowly and deeply from your abdomen to stabilize the rising temper. And yes, you can always rely on anger management programmes which will help you in learning the techniques for managing anger.