Hi, sometime I lose control over my reactions and show extreme anger. Later, I regret it being so impolite toward others but, I repeat it often. How can I learn techniques to manage my anger?

Anger is normal emotion, but it is inappropriately overused. Everyone gets angry, it’s easy to show. Anger develops as reaction to an inner emotion. Feeling of anger actually comes from being vulnerable and weak; anger makes us feel for a few moments strong and in control. Good news is that angry behaviors are learned over the time and therefore can be changed to other patterns of coping. If you keep your anger inside and repress it, you may develop some psychosomatic disorder. However, instant relief from anger is not a solution either, because it will have negative consequences. There are psychological sessions devoted to anger control, which are very useful in coping with anger.