Hi, I believe I have problem with anger, I don’t know to control it. When I finish yelling at my children, I feel bad because it’s not their fault that I’m angry. What should I do to stop expressing my emotions with anger?

Hi, I had the same problem, many people do. You can’t yell on your boss, you try to avoid marriage discussions so there are small children left to express all your anger on them. And sooner or later you realize how big mistake you’re making. Actually, you are just creating another problem of frustrated children. There are some books written to help readers learn about their anger by examining its stages. The fact that you have recognized problem with anger is certainly the first step. The next stage is to realize which behaviors don't work and lead you to anger. Then you can develop techniques for replacing them with healthy new approaches to problems.