i got married in july and doing sex without protection bcuz we want baby...but i m not getting pregnant.....the position of sex is i m on my husband and hes lying down.....y i m not getting pregnant???am i infertile???i took birth control for 3 months before my marriage...wht shd i do...i m sacred of going to a doctor wht if she said i m infertile and my husband wud leave me bcuz of this.....help plzzz

I'm in the same boat as you. I got married in October 2007. I waited a year to try to have a baby because I wanted to get my feel of marriage first. My husband and I are both inexperienced with sex and are trying to find the right sex positions so that he can penetrate. My husband is going through a semen test soon to see if he's okay. If he is I may go through some tests myself to see why I can't get pregnant. I suggest you go to a gynecologist and ask him/her for information and to get your uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries checked out. Also I suggest your husband take a semen test to see if he is okay. Those are my suggestions. If you find out any of you are infertile and this is an issue that is going through my head right now you are going to have to find some ways to have happy marriage without children or you can try and adopt. I don't know what else to tell you. Have this discussion with your husband before doing this and good luck.

I think with getting the tests done for sure you should also have intercourse in Man on top position which is known to be best for conception. Also, I hope everything will be fine, still if at all u r having any fertility issue, there are IVF, artificial insemination & other fertility treatments to tk care of it..so don't worry & get yourself & your husband tested for it.. All the best..