this is my first post hope it goes well.

im 16, but, i have an extreme anger problem, people in my year at school think their funny and annoy the hell out of me. i for one have a very bad temper and anything makes me 'rage', to be honest i have almost brutally attacked someone in my class because of this, and my anger is always in my head, nothing will keep me occupied enough, mabye druming, but that will make me more angry from putting emotion itno it, i have almost been suspened from school as well, i just want to know how to control my anger.
replies would be nice.

Hi Harry,

It can be really hard to control your anger, especially in your teens.

Drumming sounds like it helps some. Can you find an activity that you can do, maybe jogging, running, or swimming, anything that lets you get this anger out of you without requiring you to focus on the activity. Or go the other way, find something that demands your full attention.

One thing to consider, if these people in your year know they can aggravate you, they will. It becomes something they look forward to because they know you'll get mad. Be the better man, walk away from these situations. Count to 10 before you respond.

Sometimes it helps to talk to someone. Can you talk to the counselor at school?

You acknowledge that you have a problem and that is a good thing. It is the first step in helping yourself.

i will try this on monday, feedback will be given.

i tried the counting, it helped a little but not much.