After my last regular pap smear results came in showing I have CIN3, my OBGYN scheduled me for a colposcopy and biopsy to eliminate the chance those cervical cells are cancerous. They weren't thank god, and I guess I was so relieved that it wasn't cancer so I didn't notice I have regular daily bright blood spotting ever since the procedure. My doctor did say before the procedure it might happen and that I will be in some pain, but only for 1-2 days. And it’s been five days now!

The bleeding doesn't much change or shows any sign of stopping. It doesn't really hurt me to the point where I need to take pain killers, but I definitely do feel some very mild pain in the area. I kept up with the recommendations and haven't used tampons and the bleeding isn't too heavy. Is this normal to experience after the colposcopy?