After I got abnormal results on my last pap screening, my ob-gyn wants me to do colposcopy and eventually biopsy to confirm I have cervical dysplasia. Since I’m 26 and don’t have any children yet, I’m scared what colposcopy might show, but I don’t want to have LEEP procedure unless it’s absolutely necessary. She couldn’t offer me any specific advice on anything I could do, expect to start taking folic acid and B-complex supplements. By looking online I came across this product papillex which is, from what their site says, a combination of herbal medications that are supposed to boos your immune system so it can fight the HPV virus, and that sounds too good to be true, to be honest. Has anyone used papillex? If not papillex, could you suggest me any other alternative treatment for cervical dysplasia?

Hello Anny,

Papillex definitely does contain ingredients that should make your immune system stronger, and I do understand why you wouldn't want to have LEEP procedure done, but I'm afraid that even if you managed to boost your immune system sky-high, it's ultimately the colposcopy that will reveal what exactly is going on. Which type of abnormal cells you had? I'm asking because if the damage has already been done and the cells that were found were pre-cancerous, better immune system won't be able to reverse that damage. What you have to do is to talk to your ob-gyn and explain why you don't want any invasive procedures done and your ob-gyn is in much better position to say what effect will cervical dysplasia have on your fertility

Wish you all the best, 

Nicole

Anny, nikols advice that you need to get a colposcopy done to see what cellular changes exist on your cervix. Without a colposcopy, there's no way to know how bad the cervical dysplasia actually is. I had CIN level one, and decided to book my LEEP procedure for 16 weeks after I found out about it. I used that 16 week time period to take Papillex twice a day and eat healthfully. At the 16 week point when I went back to my OgGyn for the procedure, I didn't need it because the papillex and healthy diet got rid of the HPV / CIN level one dysplasia. But definitely get the colposcopy so that you know what you're dealing with! All the best.

Your reply is super helpful, thank you!