I recently had a biopsy done with my obgyn...still waiting on the results. I had a pap done because I had a high fever for 5 days with lower abdominal & back pain. There was irregular bleeding, and at one point I found a thick layer of tissue in my discharge. Pregnancy has already been ruled out. Took the pap, & it came back abnormal. So next I had a colposcopy combined with a cervical biopsy. This procedure was a couple of days ago. My obgyn told me to expect brown/red discharge over the next couple of days. But I'm having a lot of tissue discharge, as well as very dark brown, almost black pebbles in my discharge. The biggest was the size of a pea. The others have been much smaller. But should I be worried???

I had the same problem recently. My vaginal discharge was heavy and darker than usually. I had pap test and it was negative. Also, after had pap test, discharge increased. My gyn told me to expect that. I know how worried you may be. These pieces of tissue were something that worried me the most. But soon after discharge lightened and disappeared spontaneously. I’m going to do pap test again in next 6 month. I think that the disorder was caused by hormonal imbalance. You should not be worried before you get your results. But also the fact is that if pap test is negative, it doesn’t mean that it is 100% negative. But better be optimistic.

Im glad u only had pea sized pebbles that came out. I actually had 3 bigger than the size of a quarter. A week later i had a foul smelling discharge but this was to be expected according to doctor. My results are coming in a week from now. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!