i have a daughter of 19 months and i am still breastfeeding. we want to get pregnant, but i don't think we are ready to give p breastfeeding yet. my ovulation as been all messed up for the last couple of months. there was a month when i did not ovulate at all. i got my periods back when my daughter was 5 months old and they were pretty regular (2-3 days eraly or late) until abouot 5 months ago. does anyone know if it is safe to take ovulex or other herbal supplemnts to make it easier to get pregnant. please help. any info is appreciated. thanx

That would be something for you to talk to your doctor about, you will get a more accurate answer from him/her..You dont want to take anything then pass it along to your daughter through her milk....

I would be careful with Ovulex, with or without nursing. I took it and conceived fairly quickly. I miscarried at 12 weeks. I didn't want to go through that again so I decided not to try again. I gave the pills to my girlfriend who also go pregnant and also miscarried. I can't say for sure that this was the reason, but I had four children with no problem until I took those and my girlfriend had two. Good luck.

Just buy a ovulation kit for next month and take it EVERY day inculding one your period.

My cusin is in the same boat and she wouldnt ovulate till i told her to test while on her period. Sure enought she was ovulating on her period and now shes 6 months pregnant.

Good luck.

ps. as for taking meds. i wouldnt take anything unless its all natrual without consulting a doc. first

Hi , i am just wondering did you take ovulex? how did you conceive? I would like to hear from you xx

New Member
1 post

Yes, you can