I'm 23 going on 24 and my breast are a 36A I've always had small breast. i got my first period at 13 but when I was 14 I had an accident I was hit by a pick-up truck walking home from school which stopped me from having my period I just stopped getting it the doctor had me wait to see if it would come back by it self but about 2 years later I was put on the birth control pill to regulate my period now for 2 years straight my body didn't make the hormones it was suppose to so at age 16 my body looked like a 12 year old it was tricked into getting my period for the first time at 16 which then I started to grow boobs. Now your boobs stop growing around your 20s I'm going on 24 and I'm still an A cup I shop in the kids department which is imbarasing I'm now pregnant with my first child and I'm just making it into a B cup now my mom had small boobs then had 3 kids with each kid gained a cup size but its not looking that way for me no could that accident made my body skip the growing process or am I just gonna develop late like after my pregnancy or should I just look into getting implants someone help me please

Don't fall into that trap.  They don't call them BOOBs for no reason.  You are fine the way you are.  You don't need to create a false self and create a false image of yourself.  When you get older big "boobs" get ugly and saggy, especially when you have had children.  If all you have to worry about is the size of your breasts you are blessed.  Don't let that set your self worth.  What if you got implants and didn't like how they looked?  Be happy with who you are.  JMHO

R

I gave the methods inside a full test run over 6 weeks and with 2 weeks I had already started to notice a difference. It took just under 4 weeks for me to gain one cup size taking me from a B cup to a C cup. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use