I am 18 and my breasts developed when I was 13 but very suddenly, there was no gradual process for me, I never bought a starter bra and went up in sizes, I went from no bra to an E cup, and have stayed in this size. Although my breasts are two different sizes, I buy an E cup because it fits the bigger breast, my smaller one is a C, I think. I have never been professinoaly measured because I am too embarassed. As well as my breasts being two different sizes they also sag alot for my age. My nipples face down to the ground instead of out. I have always been ashamed of them and embarassed. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year now and he has never seen me without my bra on, because I am too self conscious, even during sex I keep it on. I have been sure for years that I want to have them surgically fixed, how do I do this? What is the best way to do it? And how much would this cost? I live in UK. Thank you, please let me know of any other people with my problem.

Hi there, that is pretty common with women, actually--most women I know have different sized breats. If you really want to get them 'fixed', it's solely an aesthetic thing so you'd need to see a plastic surgeon about it. Have you spoken to one? I would recommend getting a consult. What do you thinK?

Hi there! I have big breats too and have a d cup! I'm worried about my sagging breasts too, it's ugly and I'm uncomfortable with it. I don't know what to do but never thought of getting surgical help. It's expensive but I've talked to friends about it and they told me to get an exercise in firming breasts but I don't think that would help. I'm not really sure what to do do with them.

i have similar problem except i haven't thought about surgery because it cost too much and i have told any one about it because it's too embarrassing for me not even my mom . my boobs fall out of my bra by just bending and i didn't use a training bra when i started growing boobs. and my nipples are soft. most of the time. the only time they are hard is when i'm cold and i want it to be normal. this is so embarrassing

im a mail i wont my breasts big hellp me. im thilina

Hey, I have the same problem. I'm only 17 and my breast are weird. They are saggy and my nipples face down to the ground. They are very noticeably different sizes. I am a D and the other is about a B or A. I feel so embarrassed about them. I'm not sure what to do about them either ?