I'm 16 and my current bra size is already a 32D but it seems as though my breasts are still growing. Should I be worried if my breasts are this big? I never see or hear about other people with my bra size. No one in my family has large breasts at all either. The biggest is my mom with a C cup. Is there any way to stop them from getting any bigger?

No, you have to go with the motions of your hormones, unfortunately as it maybe. Enjoy being 16, stay active and keep up a healthy lifestyle, you should be ok.

I know just the person to speak to you.
I'll see if I can get her to come over.

Hi honey! Njoy asked me to help you out!

Your breasts will keep growing till your about 19 BUT they wont grow at the same pace as what has happened to you recently! From your width size it sounds like you are a small person! The ONLY time to worry about large breasts is if they hurt your shoulders and back! A lot of girls/women with large breasts have poor posture! So until you stop growing I would advise you to start doing strength exercises to help with your shoulders, back and posture - usually that push down crontraption you see at gyms is a REALLY good one! If you start going to the gym the person there can show you great exercises!

As such a young girl I also want to bring up about being picked on or recieving a "reputation" from either immature young guys or mean girls! So be confident, and DON'T take any c**p OK? When I was your age I was a 36 DD and received quite the reputation - even though NOTHING ever happened! I had many good friends and also quite the scrapper so girls didn't usually mess with me! but those guys!!!!! Let me tell ya!!! Their bravado and their hormones would get the better of them! So just be confident and keep an eye on them OK? If they become a real problem and your over 21 you can look into Augmentation BUT that is radical surgery so be careful with that!

Chest Exercise and eating healthy will be the best for you right now!

My breasts greatly decreased in size when I went on a diet and started working out. If you are at a weight you are happy with, I would just do the working out part.. it will get rid of overall body fat which includes the fat in your boobs. Try a cardio workout such as running, cycling, or I am using a pilates cardio video that I really like. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use