I would like to improve my riding. Although I was told that I was pretty good I still feel that there is much room for improvement. I am not sure how to become better rider. So far I was just trying to cycle as fast as possible for as long as possible. Can you give me some Training Tips?

Well in order to become better you have to follow certain rules. You have to train hard enough to bring about some positive effects. On the other hand you have to avoid over training since it is a “highway to hell” and I don’t mean that you will meet Angus Young and the other guys from AC/DC! You have to give yourself enough time to rest and recuperate sufficiently from the last workout. Then you have to top the previous workout by at least 2-5%. If you are unable to do so then it means that you haven’t recovered sufficiently. In such case you have to give yourself another couple of days off. Thus you will be able to make constant progress, yet you will not fall into the over training pitfall.