this may sound like a dumb question, but let me explain. It feels like the area where my tonsils were and scabs now are, is cracked...so it is quite painful~but i cant see that part of the scab, where the pain is, because its just too low down to be seen~ i can see most of it, but not the part that hurts...which worries me, since it sits so low in my throat if i'm bleeding from there, the blood would just drop straight down, instead of filling up in my mouth. So how in the world am i supposed to know if i'm bleeding...and stop the bleeding if i dont even know that i AM bleeding? it feels like randomly some liquid will flow down my throat as im sitting and doing nothing, and as the liquid trickles down it kinda makes me cough a bit~ im just wondering could this be bleeding??

if you still have your taste buds, you would taste the coppertaste bloodleaves as anafter taste, gargle fresh clean water lightly spit it out and if there is bleeding that will show u ...

i currenty have the same thing!!! gargaling wouldent get water down far enough to get it and its past my taste buds.. :/ I'm slightly worried..