Hi, guys. My son has a very bad posture. He will form some sort of hunchback if he continues like this. He must change this posture somehow. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you for answering to my post. I will appreciate all your replies.

Hello. It is good that you worry about your son. I recommend you to act immediacy while his posture is changeable. I would recommend you to change his pillow first. He must find the one that will be compatible with his neck. You should also look for some form of exercise. Consult an expert for more details about this. There is also a possibility of using a neck tracking device. I am not familiar with this, so I also recommend you consulting an expert. I hope this helps.

Hi. I would like to thank you for answering to my post. I have read that restoring a normal neck curvature is very important. This is important for putting head forward. That is why your advices make sense and I will try to follow them. I will consult an expert for more details. If I find out something more, I will let you know.