Hello, good people. My friend’s kid has been diagnosed with idiopathic scoliosis. I know that his kid was not so much into sports. I would like to prevent this in my kid. I would like to know what the best sport is for preventing this disorder. Can anyone tell me this? I would appreciate it.

Hi, there. I am afraid that idiopathic scoliosis cannot be prevented. If your kid is healthy, then you shouldn’t worry a lot. Of course, physical activity is something that he should be involved in. It is healthy and recommendable for all kids. Maybe your kid should start with swimming. All muscles develop regularly with this sport. You can consult an expert about this. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, everyone. Scoliosis can be tricky. All conservative treatment has one aim. It is all about preventing the enhancement of spine curvature. I am afraid that you cannot prevent it with certain physical activity. I think that swimming is a good idea. It really develops proportionally the whole body. Maybe you can find out some more details from an expert. Please, let me know if you find out something. Bye!