Hello, folks. My brother has been diagnosed with hypertension. I think that he is still too young for taking pills every day. I wonder if it is possible to use biofeedback as the key for lowering blood pressure. What can you tell me about this? I will really appreciate all your replies considering this.

Hello, there. Biofeedback is an alternative medical technique. It helps with many diseases that are stress related. One of them is definitely high blood pressure or hypertension. Your brother should look for a biofeedback specialist. He will explain him all the details. Your brother can also consult his healthcare professional. He can recommend him someone from your area. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hi, guys. I think that biofeedback can be a solution for your brother. This technique is known for its relaxing effect. We all know that people with hypertension react to stress very badly. He will monitor his blood pressure all the time. In this way, he will see which situations make his blood pressure rise. In time, he will learn to avoid these situations. I hope this was helpful. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi. I have read all these posts. I would agree with all that is said here. I think that monitoring blood pressure will do well for your brother. He will be informed each time his blood pressure rises. In this way he will learn what to avoid. Prevention is always better than cure. He should find a biofeedback expert. In this way, he will know the details. Good luck!