Hi, guys. I gained a lot of weight and it all went into my belly. You can say I have muffin top. I like wearing short T shirts and low cut jeans, but I am not sure if I will be able to do that this summer. Do you have any advice how to lose muffin top? I would appreciate any advice you can give.

Hello. You haven’t mentioned whether you are involved in any kind of physical activity. This is a must if you want to lose your muffin top. I recommend cardio training. It should last for 40 minutes per day. Don’t do more, because then you will burn out your muscles, not fat. You should change your diet. Eat smaller meals, but more frequent. You should have 6 meals per day. You should increase proteins intake and decrease fats and carbohydrates. Take vegetables and fruit as much as you can. Consult an expert for more details if necessary.

Hi, there. Thank you for replying. Unfortunately, I am not into any type of physical activity. I had a flat belly before, so I didn’t have to do that. I will try to follow your advice. I don’t have much time for workout, but I will make some time. If it succeeds, I will let you know. Thanks! Bye!