Hi, folks. I know some kids that have been diagnosed with the idiopathic scoliosis. I would like to know if there is some kind of physical activity that could be good for preventing this disorder in adolescence. I would really be grateful if you could tell me something more about this. Thanks.

Hello. Scoliosis represents the curvature of spine. It can be oriented to one or another side. I think that it is not possible to prevent it with certain physical activity. If it is diagnosed on time, it can be treated right. However, I agree that you should suggest your kid to be physically active. It is good for general health. You can consult an expert for more details. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, guys. Scoliosis can be tricky. If the curvature is less than 20%, then no treatment is needed. If it is greater, then there must be some sort of treatment. In some cases, surgery is recommended. I have also heard that there is no option of preventing scoliosis. You can consult an orthopedist about more details. If you find out something, please inform me. Good luck with all! Bye!