listen, i am only 14 yrs old and FILLED with curiosity! i havent found ways to masturbate yet and cum succsesfully. i was wondering if anyone could give me some good tips. But somethings i dont want recommended like: a dildo, vibrater, and the shower head. the reason i dont want the showerhead is becuz i takes to long in the shower then my parents get somewhat suspiciouse of me. So plz, any tips? (and remember, my vagina isnt yet HUGE so notin crazy plz.)

Your best way to go about masturbating is start w fingering one or two fingers n to rub ur clit .

but dont insert finger in your hole it will harm your hymen . U can rub your clit

hump ur pillow,bed,blanket... i know it sounds weird but take it from me u will come just hump it and if u can watch porn... try gay!! it works

Rub your clit right now finger until you're old

do you know other ways that are fun?

I rub mine, but no pleasure at all. What am I doing wrong??????

1.Warm water or hot water under running sink or tub faucet water on your clit.

2.A small rubber ball under your clit hump it up and down or roll it around.

3.Run your boobs under cold water.( if you run it under hot water it make them sensitive)

4.Play with your body (moan or even groan when no one is home 

If you have baby oil, put a little on your middle 2 fingers and rub your clit in a circular motion, slowly and gently at first. As you rub the oil will allow smooth stimulation and make area to feel warm, which should intensify the sensations.
Once you start feeling good, increase the speed and pressure. (Also gently spreading the vaginal lips at the top so you expose your clit and can directly stimulate it will provide even more pleasure.)

Finally you need to be able to relax, other masturbation may not work. So my suggestion is pretend your tired and go to bed a little earlier, once in bed remove your pants close your eyes and begin stimulating yourself.
Enjoy yourself and enjoy the orgasms.

When your in the bath you can put the tap on the highest speed and make it warm, but not too warm that it hurts. Put your vagina up close to it and it will viberate a little and make you feel good!!

Hope it helped!

Have you tried doing it to your clit????