Quick I'm wet and turned on I need quick masturbation tricks to help me reach my climax as soon as possible. I love simulating my clit but can never reach a orgasm that way. I don't have a dildo or a vibrator or removable shower head. Answer ASAP please. I'm trying all suggestions!!!!

And I don't have a electric toothbrush and hate watching porn.

please can you tell me is wet means cum i want to know

Try using the handles of hairbrushes, or take a pen and start using that. Be creative, find new ways to try to find that pleasure spot;) Standing up and slightly bending your knees help me. Hope this helps any:)

hi, u can use your hairbrush's handle n put it into your vagina n do the in out action by starting out slow n slowly increasing the speed when the feeling comes to u N NEVER USE A PEN there r sharp points that could hurt u 

If u put 2 of your fingers in your vagina and macke a come here motion

Close your legs and rud your finger up and down really fast.

Girls can shove anything up their vaginas

Cum is white slimy liquid that comes out of your vagina when you masturbate shoving things "in and out" or when you have sex and the guys penis is getting shoved in and out of you, sorry if it doesn't make sence, I hope I helped you and I explained it right, GOOD LUCK!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Squat over two pillows and rock back and forth in a humping motion. If that doesn't work then use one pillow cup hand where your vagina is and rock hard you will reach climax fast. Best way other than shower head.

Use a hair brush

Remove all cloths.. be in front of the mirror. start rubbing the clit and watchful about your own finger action,, and fumbling boobs..use some like key ring with keys and stick over the clit again and again..you will reach in high orgasm..then start rubbing using all four fingers..have fun..;)

U don't know what wet/cum mean?

Rub your clitoris in a gentle circular motion. Fantasize about a hot guy licking your breasts and gradually moving down your stomach. Once you feel like you're about to cum, or climax, you should thrust a finger or two (or three, depending on how tight you are) into your soaking wet vagina. Imagine that hot boy screwing you... Say things to yourself like "f**k ME HARDER, oh yeah baby, you know what I like," etc. This got me off at the age of 11. And, if you have a back or foot massager, you can place it directly on your clitoris and have the best orgasm ever. If you're really desperate for penetration, get a condom and put it over a banana. Be sure to lubricate the banana before putting it in your vagina. If you're big enough, wash a cucumber, put a Trojan magnum condom on it, and have the time of your life.

Get a plunger and lube it(rubber or wood) and stuck it to the ground and go up and down like a penis.