Hi, i am a 13 year old girl. I am desparate to know how to masturbate after watching lessie porn the other day. I am so desparate so plz reply because i have never touched myself before and im desparate to know how

take ur f**k finger and kept in ur hole pull in and pul out.. den u wil get :D

lie on your bed, spread your leg comfortably apart and start just gently rubbing your vagina. Rub up and down the slit, slowly applying a little more pressure each time, so you begin to spread your outer vagina lips. Once your finger is inside your lips, start rubbing your clit (the little lump at the top of your vagina) in small circles. Alternate between rubbing up and down the length of vagina and your clit. Just relax, take your time, experiment and you will soon find what feels good and gives you the most pleasure.

hey cat im 15 and when i masturbate i get a normal toothbursh wet it and rub my clit then insert it in my vagina it feels so good you should try it email me sometime for tips x

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use