I was just diagnosed with HPV myself and have CIN2. My doctor reccomended taking a folic acid suppliment along with a zinc. I'm going to try it before I decide to have the Leep.

I had abnormal pap smears when I was in my early 20's. Nobody knew anything about HPV in the 80's, I didn't know serious it could be. At the age of 33 I end up with stage 4 cervical dysplasia and half of my cervix had to be cut off. I had to have assisted reproduction as my cervix is partially closed. I had a IUI ( Intra Uterine Insemination ) in 2004 at 36 and do have a 14 month old I just had my third IUI trying to conceive #2. Please keep up with your exams and communicate with your obg. I hope the Follic acid and Zinc remedies work for you. I hope all is well.
God Bless.

hey thanks but how is your life now my mom has been diagnosed with dysplasia 4 and i dont know what to do we plan on going on vacation with her and shes supposed to get checked for ovarion cancer should we wait till next monday. :-(