Wonder if you could help me, I was diagnosed with Cin 3, abnormal cells on cervix, I had the Lletz procedure done, everything was removed. I have had this swollen lymph node for a while , and it doesnt seem to go away yet, will it eventually go down by itself, the problem is I keep on touching the node to see if it has gone away, does touching it all the time keep it enlarged? Please advise, Iwas told it takes 6 weeks to go down after the enfection has been removed is this the case? And can the lymph node stay swollen after the infection has gone away?

Are you sure that this is a swollen lymph node? Because my girlfriends gets these lumps on her groins....They look like swollen nodes upon touching but they are not. They are accumulated sebum under the skin that gets infected and inflamed and can grow to be quite big. Sometimes you can only feel them under the skin but sometimes they enlarge and hurt a lot.

She had to take antibiotics on several occasions to reduce the swelling and get rid of the lumps.

[is the lymph node still swollen? I also had the same as u and its still swollen> pls advise