im not sure whether im having a swollen lymph node or that im just thinking too much.i always try to feel my neck for swollen lymph node for fear that i might have some kind of illness.i do not have pain or ache or whatsoever on my neck.someone pls share with me the feeling of having a swollen lymph node.i'd also like to know if its possible to have a swollen lymph node that doesnt hurt or ache at all.thanks for time spent reading,a simple answer is very much appreciated.

i have a very bad habit of feeling for swollen lymph nodes i do it all day long. i HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT A SWOLLEN LYMPH NODE FEELS LIKE ARE IF MINE ARE EVEN SWOLLEN. BUT ALL DAY LONG I FEEL AND FEEL. I READ THINGS ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG BUT NOTHING REALLY HAS HELP ME. WILL THEY FEEL LIKE A ROCK WILL THEY BE BIG ENOUGH TO SEE I JUST DONT NOW. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE REPLY

i had one in my cheeck and it has been removed by a surgeon. it is (little) ball and you WILL feel it if you try to find it. it hurts if you squeeze it. if i were you i'd just go see the doctor about it to be sure...