I am in my 20's and for as long as I can remember I have had fat bulges in my back, right below my shoulder blades. I have done all sorts of back exercises to help strengthen my back. I run for an hour and half everyday. I have exercised regularly for years. Nothing has gotten rid of this fat.
I heard from a co-worker that it could be breast tissue that has shifted to the back. Is this possible? If so how do I fix it?

I have never heard of something like this! Have you ever went to a doctor to check what it could possible be? If it is a breast tissue I think there is no other way but to undergo some type of surgery. And since you are so active and nothing happened it seems to me that the best thing is  to check with the doctor and see what is he going to say. 

It has been long time since you have posted this question so what has happened in the end? Did you resolve your problem? And what was the solution? I hope everything worked out good for you.