Two months ago I had breast implant surgery. Everything went ok and I am happy with my new breasts. What I would like to know has to do with cheast exercises. Can I do them and what kind of them are the best?

It is still early for you to start exercising. I am sure that your doctor has told you this. Your breast still did not get their final look and you still need to wait but it is good to hear that you are already satisfied with how they look. Few days after surgery, you returned to your regular activities. You need to avoid vigorous while you're healing. You should avoid it especially with your arms. Over the next few months, your breasts will heal and settle. You will begin to see your body in a new light. The majority of total breast volume consists of fatty tissue. It is basically impossible to strengthen the breast with exercise due to the absence of muscle in this area. However, pectoral muscles (area underlying the breasts), can be strengthened and enlarged. This provides a little more support for the actual breast tissue. No amount of exercise can increase the size, fullness or firmness of the actual breast; after all you don’t need this. After you have healed and with approval of your doctor you can start with exercises.