How much should i be lifting im 13 4'10 93 pounds? will it stunt my growth at all? please reply

You won't stunt your growth unless you eat small amounts of food. Nutrition is key to growth and without it you'll damage your body. However, you are only young so I would suggest doing bodyweight exercise before heavy lifting. There's a reason you have to be a certain age to go to the gym mate so bodyweight exercise at home with good food will get you results :-D

Wont stunt growth unless its coffee or cigarettes you are lifting. You can lift whatever your body allows itself to.

Goodness no child. Exercising in any form is good!! It produces Human Growth Hormone levels to elevate, hence doing the exact opposite of stunting your growth. I would do whatever you're comfortable with to start, and work your way up to the top:)! The key is to listen to your body, if it feels like it's too much, common sense-it is! Other than that- stay healthy my friend :) and take good care of your body for the rest of your life:)