Me and my boyfriend were dry humping and he took his penis out of his boxers. I stayed fully clothed.(wearing jogging shorts and underwear) He had an erection and it leaked into my shorts which I think might've leaked into my underwear. I only felt it on my upper thigh but I'm not sure if it got on my vulva or in me. I don't think it did but I'm not sure. Could I have a chance of being pregnant?
Please reply ASAP. I'm scared.

P.S. I told my mom and she said that she thinks it's very unlikely because you have to insert it in order to get pregnant. But I just wanted to make sure.

In all honesty I think you have nothing to worry about. Sperm only live for so long, and aren't exactly fast either. It would be EXTREMELY unlikely that a sperm would be able to make its way from your vulva, to the depths of your vagina, and still be able to penetrate an egg... especially if you hadn't climaxed (had an orgasm).

Okay. Thank you very much for your help. :)