Has anyone got any experience with hyperhidrosis resulting from Raynaud’s phenomenon? I am asking because I have had Raynaud’s phenomenon for years now and just recently heard about the possibility of this happening to Raynaud’s phenomenon patients. I am hoping for the relevant information. Links, articles and the like would be much appreciated.

I had excessive sweating of hands and feet as long as I can remember.  A few years ago, in my late 40s, I was diagnosed with Raynaud's and prescribed nifedipine.  Within a few days my chronically cold, wet hands and feet were warm and dry.  I still have the occasional flare, but my hands and feet have been mostly warm and dry since

I also suffer from both, I think the Reynaud's predates my hyperhydrosis but I am not certain as it all started around puberty. It is an awful combination, I hope you cope well!