Hi, I am 27 years old female and I have problem with cold hands. No matter how warm is outside my hands are always cold and I can’t fine the way how to warm them. I complained to my best friend and she suggested me to visit a doctor because my cold hands may be caused by some disease. I am pretty worried now and I would like to know if someone had similar experience.

Hi, I also have cold hands since I remember. It is quite common thing that younger women has cold hands because they are mainly thin and don’t have much fats on their body. About suggestion that your friend gave to you, she probably thought on Raynaud’s syndrome which also cause cold hands but also feet, ears and nose are affected with same condition. Also this condition has some other symptoms which you are not experiencing.

Hey girl, I want to ask you a question since this topic is a mystery to me too. When have you started feeling the cold hands part? Have you gone to see someone about this? In your particular case, you might have iron deficiency in your hands or something even worse. I am annoyed by the fact that you didn't try to get to the bottom of your issue because complaining to your friend isn't going to solve anything. If you are experiencing this condition for a longer period, I would strongly suggest you to go and see a doctor.