no body knows in this world how to stop raynaud disease?

I was diagnosed with this last spring. Do you smoke? I was told to quit smoking because it restricts your blood vessels even more.
My beautician also suffers from this, in her hands, and told me that she was told to run warm water over the effected parts then switch to cold to get the circulation going. Continue doing that back and forth.
Also, as all people with Raynaud's, you should keep your body warm especially when going outside in the cold.
That's all of the info I was given or have on the subject...sorry!

thankyou for supporting me but there is some another problem regarding this disease like: lack of blood supply not only in my hand but all over the body I dont smoke & drink but my finger is badly affected by this disease and Dr. telling me that this disease didnt have any cure all over the world and thats why I depressed!

what to do now

That's what I was told also.
I do not know what the weather temperatures are like where you live but if you live where it is cold (like me) be sure and keep your digits warm.
I have it badly in my legs, the left being the worse. I have varicose veins that keep getting uglier and uglier. Oh well, for me, I guess, it's just called getting older.

I live in India, where the cold season is from Dec. to Feb and in cold season this is happening, where u live and how it happen, is this curable or not?

I live in the Great Lakes region of the United States (cold 6 months out of the year). I was told by my reumotologist that there was not a cure only preventions (quit smoking for me) to keep it from getting worse.
I understand it to be a medical condition when you have smaller blood vessels, veins than normal. This causes lower blood flow or circulation.
I would think anything you can do to improve circulation like walking and excercise would help.

have ur doctor suggested any medicines to you

No medicine.

what is the Norvasc this medicine is available in USA only and tell me the salt of this medicine

my raynaud's IMMEDIATELY went away once I started prednisone to take care of what turned out raynaud's was a symptom of - polymyositis. i believe i was so inflamed that it was causing my blood vessels to "suffocate" and not be able to do their job when needed....

i would go to a rheumatologist, if you haven't already, and have them do a bunch of tests on you - to rule out anything else that your raynaud's may be a symptom of.

do you have primary raynaud's? are you sure it couldn't be secondary, and there is something else, autoimmune, possibly, going on that needs to be treated?

as far as what i did - i would keep those hot packs in my pocket all the time. also - don't just keep your hands warm, as raynaud's isn't just cause your fingers/hands are cold - it's your core body temp too - so keep your head covered/warm, your feet warm, layers on your body, etc.....

good luck!

What "other" kinds of test were ran to diagnose polymyostis? and what were your symptoms?

Thank you.

I've got this but not too badly although for some reason my hands also go grey after a couple of hours and find that if I concentrate enough it can go back to normal which is what i do while snowboarding. can anybody else do this and does anybody else turn grey?

TY

The heat if I get to hot bothers mine as much as the cold

There's no cure for Reynaud's disease. Management is essential. Avoid smoking, drinking caffeinated drinks and living in a cold environment as these my worsen the condition. 

I took Norvasc for about a month, then my whole neck/head/shoulder area started itching REALLY BAD! Turns out I'm allergic to it. Discontinuing wasn't the end, as one pill stays in someone's system for 11 days. It's really just a blood pressure medicine. Prednisone seems to work pretty well. That and warm weather.