I need to hear what are the best ways to control or decrease raynauds symptoms for it has been recently I was diagnosed with raynaud’s syndrome and it all started many years ago actually but I taught it is just mine hands and feet cold related but it developed eventually into more serious condition affecting my hands and feet skin changing color and I also am having severe problems with numbness and pain in my hands and the doc explained to me it is all about spasm of my blood vessels. Anyway I am prescribed for now some drugs called calcium channel blockers that are about to relax and open up my hands and feet blood vessels but I would appreciate much if someone has any idea of what are the best ways to control or decrease raynauds symptoms.

I don’t know where do you live exactly and what is the climate there but I moved into warmer area and in my case it turned out to be the best way to control or better decrease raynauds symptoms but no matter this I am still taking some meds including calcium channel blockers also in combination with alpha blockers consisted actually of hormones that are good for constricting blood vessels anyway there is nothing that could treat your condition but still there are many ways by which you could use to decrease or control your raynauds symptoms so you may try with different self-help steps including dressing warmly or you may move to an area with warmer climate but also avoiding stress and exercising could be of much help and don’t smoke.