I am diagnosed with raynaud's and I know how it goes with raynaud's syndrome treatment but no matter what drugs I am taking my raynaud flare ups seems to occur suddenly especially when I am under the stress so do you think if my raynaud and stress are connected and do you think that some stress relief steps could help me also dealing with raynaud. Thanks!

It is sure that stress could trigger your raynaud flare ups so my advice is to try controlling your stress so you better learn how to recognize it or better try to avoid it and you may do that with regular exercising and avoid smoking. I was also having this raynaud's flare ups provoked by stress and over the time I have learned how stress relief is effective in dealing with my raynaud's symptoms. And at the beginning I was taking some antidepressant but by the time I have learned how to recognize the stress and to avoid that and it helps me also in avoiding my raynauds symptoms.