Do you think that raynaud could have caused gangrene of my right feet toe? It is been for years now I was diagnosed with raynaud's disease and lately alpha blockers turned out not to be of help for it is been a while I have developed serious condition causing me skin ulcers that eventually turned into gangrene. I knew that raynaud may turn into more serious condition but I never thought of developing that much serious condition and so would like to hear if raynaud could have caused gangrene. Thanks!

It may easily be that way and if your raynaud's have caused you gangrene condition than it may easily ends up with your toe amputation but usually this gangrene condition caused by raynaud's went treated first with the combination of calcium channel blockers and some corticosteroids such as prednisone but I am afraid it won't help that much with gangrene condition. I was taking calcium channel blockers that are about to relax and open blood vessels in which manner are more effective in providing the skin with blood and therefore are effective in reducing and healing skin ulcers condition but I don't know how much effective these drugs are in treating gangrene caused by raynaud.