Hey, i'm 15 and haven't been on a date for years now. I am friends with a few nice girls but I know they dont want to try it. I have been looking for signs that someone is actually interested in me but I find nothing. I'm not very good looking my I have a nice personality. I think it's just my looks... Any helpful tips on how to get a date and ask out a girl?

Hi! Just give it a try! No risk=no profit! :-D Approach the girl you like and just say "Hi" or "Hey" and ask her a question or give her a compliment. Know what she likes and what she dislikes (it's easier when you are friends). A classical question such as "Hey, why don't you come to the movies with me this weekend?" will do the thing. Don't make it seem like a big deal when you ask either. Fingers crossed! :-D

Hey buddy
Theres a couple of things you can try..1 is good and the other is temporarily good..ill start with temporary..everyone loves an illusion,,what you have to do is get yourself semi hard and maybe have one of your friends pretend to play a trick on you ,and whip your pants down from behind,,make sure that there is people around to view this illusive trouser snake dropping from your calvin cleins will set the ball rolling,then whella!!!,rumour has it that vaskar is packing quite a weapon,this should draw interest from many circles..probably some boys to.be careful.trouble is you have started a false life and it will be a temporary buzz ,with which you will pay the bill on that after sometime..second one is to forget trying to push to hard ..the more you push the more you repel..makes sense right ..push anything and it moves away.just be your self..trust me you want a girl that likes you for you ,,otherwise its a game that you wont keep up with. your 15 and you have so much to look forward to.good luck buddy

looking for sign is hard but mostly gurls smile alot and look at u alot
when they like you they also pplay with there hair...
try flirtin with gurls saying noce things to them.... and remenber just
try to make her laugh(but dnt try to hard) then ask her to hang out
or for her number and just wait to c if she txts you..

i'm 15 too and me and my bf broke up a couple of weeks ago and im try
to go on a date with this guy too soo i no how if feels :/
but dont worry you will find sumone that right for you... :-)
hopefuly that helps :-) also if you look up youtube videos on how to tell if
she likes you it can help i noe its dorky but thats wat youtube is used for ahah :-)

vaskar, at 15 you don't need to think of not having been on a date for years as a problem. Now if later in life you said this I would consider it an issue to realy deal with. Most girls your age are looking for the "cool guy", "funny guy" or "has a car guy". If you aren't in with the cool / super popular crowd (and they are usually very rude) consider it a good thing. Substance will go much further in life especially with dating. To be the funny guy, you just have to have common interests and not be boring. Learn about different things and be willing to have a sense of humore about yourself and others. As far as the car, turn 16 and get your license. Then you can work on the car thing too. But having a car doesn't mean that the next guy with a better car won't get the girl. Of course if she is that shallow, you were not the object of her affection anyway.

I would look to your close friends in your group who are girls. They know you best and can give you pointers. It might be easier to take if you avoid "what can I change about me?" Try asking each of the girls, "what do you like in a guy?" It could match you, but for now you qualify as the friend. This could change later. Until then, be yourself and hang out with mixed company. The more you hang around the girls the more likely you are to pick up on what pleases them and hurts them. This would be your best education ever.

After that if you still haven't made progress with your own dating ask them who they would set you up with on a date. Maybe they could get you a jump start on a good girl (or bad girl if that is your thing).

I answered the above and then found out I wasn't logged in.