Well hi again.
Im 14 years old, and im wondering if my weight is normal according to my height.
So, im like 1.85m tall. [1.85cm = 72 inch = 6.06 feet ]
And like 77 kg fat. [77kg = 169 lbs]

So am i normal or kinda fat ?

I wouldn't worry mate, if you think you need to talk to some one I'm sure your GP would allay your fears, or give a good opinion but if all you way is 77Kg Id recommend eating plenty of red meat or tofu and mushrooms if your a vegetarian a healthy diet, 20 situps and 20 push ups a night and repeat in the morning. I know it's said a'lot but muscle and bone weigh's more then fat.

Stay happy SmartGuy and keep in mind no matter how bad you feel your life and situation is spare a thought for those poor stray cat's near Chinese food restaurants ;)

Yes, you really gain over weight because you are just now in 14. You really need to do work out and should avoid junk foods to eat. Do also exercise or yoga to maintain your weight. You just need to lose 15 kg and if you control your diet and maintain your exercise plan then you might be lose weight fast.