Hi, what’s appropriate weight for my height? I am 167 cm tall and have 57 kg. Am I too fat?

Hi, you are not too fat. You need to count body mass index, o determine if you are too fat and ideal mass for your height. Your ideal weight is 60 kilos, so you need to eat more. I have a lot of weight problems myself, last two years I got 10 kilos, as I was under great stress I have been eating more and more. Now, I am looking for some effective way to lose weight. It is very important to do some physical exercise in order to keep good health and your weight under control.

Hi there,
If I can presume from your name you are a female, right? Your height is telling me that your weight should be from 55kg to 70kg. As you can see the difference is not that small and your weight is really good for your height. DO you do any exercise? Can you tell us more about your diet and daily routines? How old are you? I know that teenagers have problem in maintaining the right weight and many tend to go for some supplements and pills to stabilize their weight. In my opinion you just need a good diet and exercises at least three days a week. I hope that this helped you in any way.

Good luck.