hi i am a 32 year old mother ,i have two children that is 13 and 9.i had my tubes burned 9 years ago but i been having the same symthoms and food cravings as i was when i was pregnant.i have been thinking that i am pregnant for the past 3 weeks.i was wondering if i can get pregnant and can i take a pregnacy test even though i havent missed my period?and how much will it cost???please someone answer me....

You can buy a "First response early" pregnancy test for about 15$. This test you can take about 4 days before a period.

Tubal liagtion is not 100% effective, so it is possible to get pregnant even after the procedure.

hi. my boyfriend and i had protected sex well over a month ago and I have been on birth control for a pretty long time and have never missed a pill-although some days i dont take it at the exact same time. I know pre-cum is deadly, but my boyfriend didnt ejaculate in me or at all-i wanted to stop shortly after we began. he even blew up the condom afterwards to make sure there was no tears or anything. I recieved my monthly about a week later, but the day before it was due i was spotting which i had never done. I began to worry even though I had my normal period and about 2 weeks later i took a home pregnancy test that showed positive. I guess I still felt guilty, but I got my period again this month on time and it's still lighter than in past months. It may be my hormones, I dont really know. Anyways, I feel extremely guilty and worried and can't sleep. Everyone ive asked says there is no way that im pregnant. Do you disagree? I would LOVE the advice. I'm not prepared to be a parent at all, hince the condom and birth control. I do realize however sex is a risk. But I really need the advice. Thanks[/enc]

omgitscourtneyc wrote:

Carifairy wrote:

hi. i made a mistake in writing that last post. my first test showed NEGATIVE NOT POSITIVE