Hi, I am 35 years old girl and I am in menopause already... I suffered a lot when the doctor told me I was in menopause, cause I was trying to get pregnant at the time... my period is over, should I still have hope about being pregnant???

Hi, I too am 35 years old. I recently stop taking my BCP so I could have another child. I then found out I too was going through menopause. As you may have suspected....I'm totally devastated by the news, I still have a hard time believing it is happening. I don't know what to tell you other than I feel your pain and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I will be 40 in April, I just started my period yesterday after it being 9 days late. In March it will be exactly 3 yrs since I had a tubal reversal, now my periods are coming on the 28th day where for 2 and a half yrs they were every 26th day so now I'm starting to wonder if I am starting menopause, I have been so excited the past week thinking I was pregnant finally, and now I'm devastated...could it be the start of menopause? and are there test's to determine it? I thought I was safe, my Mom didn't start until she was 52!