I suffer from heart palpitations and panic attacks so I have been told by my doctor. I have a lot of stress in my life too and put it all down to that. Then I heard of this old lady that died not so long ago and she had bladder infections and a heart complaint It was not until she died that they found the cause. That the constant bladder infection cause the heart to fail and it ended up killing her. Now this really worries me as I am always getting bladder infections and have had this heart complaint now for years too. I feel stupid going to the doctor and saying maybe its my bladder thats causing my heart complaint. Has anyone out there heard of this? or know how to diagnose it and what it is called

Any infection at all can affect the heart.  Think about it, any infection that can get into your blood stream can go where? Directly to your heart. However, a simple blood test would be able to detect the presence of White Blood Cells.   However,  have you ever had your gallbladder removed?  If so, it might be the source of your palpatations.  A doctor prescribed me with anxiety, when it actually turned out I needed an enzyme.  Just try this:

For people who have palpitations after your gallbladder removal:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

#1, I am not a doctor; I am just someone who had these issues for years.  I saw cardiologists, had panic attacks was diagnosed with anxiety disorder treated with Xanax. 

#2 How I would feel: I would almost pass out, my heart would race or skip beats.  I thought I would die when I was grocery shopping, driving etc.   After I would eat, I would really feel bad, almost passing out.  My best friend told me that I should try a digestive enzyme because it might be my gallbladder.  Plus I read in the Wall Street Journal that our gut was VERY much in charge of our entire body.

#3 So I went to Walgreens (because it was right next to Starbucks J) to see if I could find a digestive enzyme.  The first thing I saw was gas pills that were a food enzyme supplement.  The main ingredient was Alpha-Galactosidase enzyme 600GALU.  Yeah, don’t try to pronounce it.  I took one of these pills prior to every meal and it made a HUGE difference!!! My palpitations are completely gone.  No longer feeling sick.

#4  Once again, I am not a doctor, only someone who has been through this.  I made a promise to God, that if it cured me I would post it everywhere.  Ask your doctor about that enzyme prior to using.   As you can see, I don’t work for any company trying to sell something because you can get that enzyme in a plethora of different medications or vitamins.  I truly just chose the cheapest generic version I found and it works wonderful!!!!!!

#5 Your not crazy!!!!  Your not having panic attacks!!!! (most likely)  Your not weak!!!!!!  You just need help in your gut! 

I hope this helps you!!

I'm going to try it tomorrow, thanks for sharing.

I ended up in hospital last week. I have several chronic conditions. Essentially I was complaining of heart palpitations and raised blood pressure. This had been going on for a couple of weeks. I really thought I would have to go on beta blockers. Then I was told i had a urine infection and lo and behold since I started taking ANTIBIOTICS again, it is fast disappearing. It seems we have to be our own doctors these days - nobody linked the two together. Its a scary world!

Thank you dear for taking the time to write on what happened to You So, did You have also the painful pulses of veins and arteries in your neck? You won't believe i am just suffering from a very very stiff neck which worsens off at nights when i am going to rest in bed. i have also had contacts with "mite"s since i bring the cellphone to bed with me (and the phone in the humid climate we live in is so mitey!) so i thought the LYME disease could be the case for palpitations and nerve disorder! i am suffering from concurrent and continuous infection down there. i have not made a visit to a gynecologist yet however i guess that is like the urinary/bladder/... infections. i am single, female, i also have a chronic infected sinus up there behind my nose! i barely think it could be partly due to that, though. current problem is the acute and sudden (since 2 weeks ago) nightly palpitations with their effect focused around my painful and stiff (like stabbing) neck. yes i have suffered from a DOSE of stress lately. I did also taper of clordiazepoxide (after 12 months after a stupid psychiatrist prescribed the benzo medication without care for more than 4 months!) i was addicted so bad and asked him to help me out of clordiazepoxide addiction yet he refused and stupidly said "double the dosage"! i have never smoked (never) i do not drink and have never done it (never) i am so slim (so much)

What exactly the name of the supplement sir?

What you have described is EXACTLY what I have been dealing with on and off for 10 years now!! I can't tell you how many doctors have tried to prescribe me mind altering drugs even though I kept telling them that I wasn't depressed, I just felt like c**p physically. I am so worn down from this, I hope the enzyme helps!!

Thank you so much for sharing, all this time I thought I was going crazy. Every time I eat I feel so bad, Im almost at the verge of being fired from my job due to me leaving early and its every time I eat. I have heart palpitation and i feel as if Im going to pass out. Nothing helps, I have been put on blood pressure medicine, and only to realize it might be my Gutt. Anyway I will try the digestive enzymes and I pray to God it helps me. My life will do a complete 360.

Thank you.my mum has a lot of Uri`s

Did it help??? I had been fighting a bladder infection or something like it for 2years off and on. Taking cranberry pills helped briefly. In January I got fed up and bought AZO. Took 2 doses, it cleared up. Came back in February, took 2 doses, all heck broke loose. I went to ER due to rapid heart rate and palpitations. It has been a very long 3 months. My heart is like a teenager but holter did show 6 episodes of premature heart beats and then palpitations. It has gotten worse and now I'm experiencing it many times a day. The bladder pains just came back yesterday and now I'm wondering if it that was it all long? I'm on metoprolol that I started a week ago but I'm still getting palpitations.

On the t.v. show Amsterdam they had a girl who had a bladder infection. They had to do surgery on her heart.