Im 19 and had sex with my boyfriend who is 24 years older than me, we had sex one week after my period and now we are both concerned i might be pregnant, this is where the problems begin my parents dont like age differencies and my boyfriend is an old friend of the family. I dont know weither to have a secret abortion cause i cant tell my parents, but the boyfriend said have the baby and move in with me, but i dont want to hurt my parents. Has anyone got any advice please :'(

Jenny, slow down hon your getting to far ahead of yourself. If you had unprotected sex a week after your period, you may have been close to ovulation, depending on whether or not you have a pretty accurate and scheduled cycle. Ovulation usually starts about 14 days after the FIRST day of your Last period. It doesn't matter how long your period is, 3 days or 6 days in duration, in counts from the day you get it.
I am not against abortion, as i have had 2 thru out my lifetime. I can not tell you not to and i certainly can't tell you to go ahead and have one. It's all up to you. It won't make you a horrible person either way.

I got pregnant (kept it) when i was 19 too and i still lived at home. I conceived in September and never told my parents until the end of November. My mother just looked at me and my father said, "i told you never to bring home a package" well, it was to late and i was not going to abort it. They did not speak to me for almost a month until a week before Christmas. My father called me and invited me and my bf to the house for Christmas. Christmas eve was amazing. They bought a ton of baby things and complete nursery outfit, including a beautiful crib/matching dresser. After they digested it, they were ecstatic. The second my son was born he was considered the little prince and my fam spoiled him rotten.

What i'm tryin to say is that maybe your mom/dad will accept things, eventually. The tough part is that this friend of your is a family friend
is quite a bit older that you, but it's just a number. If you two love each other and you are obviously past the age of consent, you must do what your heart tells you. Your parents will get over it and i can promise you that they will be over joyed with a grandchild, it may take a while, but they will accept that little baby.

im so scared i was pregnant once before when i was 17 and had a misscarriage, when i finally told parents my dad wanted to kill me

Jenny, remember one thing, your daddy's baby girl. At that time you were 17 and depended solely on your parents, today you are 19, your not so much of a baby yourself, tho dad will always look at you like you are. When a father finds out that his daughter is pregnant before her time, of course he is going to go thru all the emotions, i'm gonna kill you, who is that bastard that did this to you, i'm goin to his parents, he may even punch the guy in the nose, but all this is naturtal emotion.
What were you planning to do with the pregnancy if you had not lost the baby? Were you planning on having the baby?

You may not even be pregnant at all, you will just have to sit tight and see if your period shows up at it's scheduled time.
If your not pregnant, you should seriously think about getting on some kind of bc.

If you are pregnant, your dad CAN NOT kill you, you obviously know that. It may seem like he wants to, but he will settle down eventually. He may not speak to you, he'll probably pass right by you in the house without saying a word, but moms are different. I know, i have 5 children, 3 of them being girls. My 2 older girls both had abortions, but when they came and told me that they were not going to do it again, they carried on with their pregnancies. Today i have 4 beautiful grandsons. I was furious of course, but it was a more gentle kind of furious. I remember telling their dad to "back off" it's done, so be it.

You are stronger than you may think and just know that your parents will not wither up and die because of this. Your probably going to get the whole speach about birth control and your lack of useing it, they are gonna want to no how come you let this happen, then they are gonna jump on your bf, know that. It's a natural parental response a lot of times. Sometimes parents don't take it to hard, but that doesn't mean they are not accepting of it right away. Your 19, almost an adult. Make your mind and plant yourself firmly to what you want to do. Your fam can not make you have an abortion.

I am on line quite a bit, so please stick around. I will be here to talk to you anytime. ;-)

i was going to keep the first one but fate took it away from me, i dont agree with abortions apart from three reasons, deformaty, it will kill me having it and rape which is 50%-50% cause its not the kids fault.
what it was we got carried away without the condom and he cum inside, normally i wash it out but i had to go home first and do it there so i dont know if i caught it all in time.
im looking for my own place so i am away from parents, i hardly know them, i lived with my nan and grandad for 12-15 years of my life, when i moved in with parents i told them they dont feel like parents, they hated it, but its the truth.
over the years i have cut myself many time, i have spent nights up staring at the night sky, esp the moon. thinking what their lifes would be like if i jumped off a brigde or cut myself to deep and hit a main vein and died, i think it would be better on most people but i dont know how family would feel, me and boyfriend have already said if either one dies we would join them.
:'( :'( :'(

i have lower back pain, i have some blood on the tissue when i wipe, pains down there and starting to get mood swings, i keep being sick mainly between 6pm and 12pm

When you say you see blood when you wipe, how long have you been seeing it? Implantation bleeding doesn't last very long. Your mood swings could be PMS.
When exactly is your period due?

ive seen it blood for a couple of hours and my period is not due for another 2 weeks