I want to know the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penis.i am muslim but i think i am not cicumcised.i have skin which can b moved and when my penis flacid the glan is uncovered but by pulling it can cover the full glan and after few moments it come back leaving the glan uncovered but when my penis is erect thn by pulling the skin,half of glan can covers.now plez tell me that i am circumcised or not?is there some skin on circumcised penis?

Hi guest,

There are many variation in circumcisions.  Some are cut "tight" and there is no skin left to go over the glans.  Others are longer and can still cover part of the glans. 

Foreskins also come in a variety of lengths.

Normally, in an uncircumcised male, the foreskin covers the entire glans, and often past it, when not erect.

You may notice a scar if you were circumcised.  It normally is a change in color of the skin on the penis shaft.

Unfortunately "maybe" is about the best answer I can give as to whether or not you are.

Ask your doctor (or your parents).

I have no circumcision scar and cant ask doctor or parents.

And also in our society it is very bad that a man ask about circumcision or do it in elder age like me.i am 25+ years.