I'm 24 yrs old and I had severe phimosis and had to be circumcised. The surgery took place a little more than two weeks ago. Before the surgery, I had never been able to retract my foreskin and I had never seen the penis glans. I had some extra skin at the tip of my penis (acroposthion) and I masturbated by rubbing and squeezing the acroposthion. I had never tried to masturbate by pulling my foreskin up and down over my glans. 

But now after circumcision, I cannot masturbate. When I try to rub my glans, instead of feeling good, it hurts a bit due to the sensitivity. Could someone please help me out? Is this normal? 

Hypersensitivity after an adult circumcision is very normal. Normally when a person is circumcised as a baby there glands gets desensitized while they are still young and do not remember it.  The good news is that the sensitivity should slowly go away. And you will be able to masturbate and have sex and wear clothes normally.  One of the best ways to get your glands used to being touched is by letting water run over your penis in the shower also using lube and gently rubbing and touching your penis with a lot of lube can also help. 

Thanks for your reply. The thing is that when I start rubbing the glans, due to the sensitivity, my erection goes away and I get really frustrated. Is this normal after a circumcision?

This may help but it's a little different. When I was about your age I was tired of the sensitivity and decided to do something about it. I figured that I needed to bare my glans and force it to get used to being touched just like the circumcised guys so I peeled it back and began. The glans was moist which made it stick to everything it came in contact with which increased the discomfort greatly. I figured I needed to dry it out so it didn't stick to things to make it more bearable. I cleaned it off using rubbing alcohol and when it dried nothing dragged when sliding over it. I was able to gently rub it to get it used to being touched and in a short time rubbing it was something I looked forward to doing and touching it created amazing erections. Even though I still have a foreskin I always masturbate while holding it back tightly and dry rubbing the glans for the best pleasure. Just a suggestion, it worked well for me and I've heard from several other guys who used rubbing alcohol to dry theirs off too.