When my penis is erected, my glans is still covered by the foreskin. In porn videos I always notice that the man's penis isn't covered. I can pull my foreskin back, but it always immediately gets back over my glans and it doesn't feel as good as when my glans is covered. Is this normal?

Hi Guest
Everything you said is normal when your glans are exposed they can be very sensitive so it is understandable it feels better covered and your foreskin going back to cover the glans is common as well.
The videos you are watching could have circumcised guys in them and the head is never covered.

But then all porn actors are circumcised?

I still don't get it, even when they're masturbating, you never see their foreskin. For example, is your forekin pulled back when your penis is erected?

I think there is a very high percentage of them that are circumcised there could be some that aren't but I think the majority of them are circumcised.
Maybe the ones that are not circumcised do something to keep the foreskin back. Not sure why but it could be related to what appeals to viewers.

Ok thanks! One last concern: the fact that I like it uncovered, does that mean I will never enjoy sex and will I always stick masturbation?

You will enjoy sex and probably masturbate as well your liking it uncovered won't impact anything and I think you will get use to it and it should not be so sensitive when your foreskin is pulled back,
Proper hygiene is very important and make sure you retract your foreskin and thoroughly clean yourself everyday.

Some foreskins cover the glans when erect. Some roll back when erect. Both are normal.