hey, guys I have a problem, just last night( March 25 2007) I decided to stretch my foreskin over my penis but I've seen some posts that says take ur time and do it daily and consistently but I just did it in one shot and now im scared because my penis head is completely uncovered and very sensitive because it's the first time it's ever been completely exposed in 19 years....now wenever I had a physical the doctor would ask me if I cleaned my penis and me in my head was thinking that by pulling it softly and rinsing the opening of the penis was what he meant, and it wasn't until now that I realized that i've misunderstood the whole concept.........but I have sucessfully cleaned it by letting water run on it :gently: because it is very sensitive, and also now since it's very sensitive, I cannot walk properly, I can honestly say I walk like a duck now lol :-( also the foreskin won't go over the head again because of it's sensitivity........please somebody tell me that the sensitivity will go away so I can roll the foreskin back to protect the head of my penis once again! Please give me some type of good news...

Hey fella, im in the same boat as you, it was so painful for me to have sex due to a tight foreskin. The only way i could manage it without hurting was copius amounts of lube. I went the docs and he recommended a circumsision which im now booked in for! As for the skin going back over, i also had the same problem. It needs to be flacid (not erect) and cover the head with a lube such as KY jelly, and gently slide it back, also the pain wont last so dont worry. Hope this helps

Whether you get circumcised or not, youwill still have a hypersensitive penis head until it adjusts to the new exposure. This could take a week or two, but will vary. Eventually, it will become normal, and the feeling will become pleasant and comfortable. You will also find sex improved, and will really love the cleanliness.
Here is another person's story about this. I pulled this message from another forum:
Re: Asian Foreskin Story
I guess they don't see (circumcision) as necessary. For
them it is normal that the glans will be uncovered
after puberty, so what's the fuss? And if it's not,
that's when they think about circumcision.
A close acquaintance of mine is south-east asian
by origin and he told me that he retracted his
foreskin just once - about age 12 - and that's where
it stayed ever since. To him that's just the natural
thing to do. Is it paraphimosis? I don't know and
never will - we're both married family men.
--James

-------------------------------------------------

Note: My brother, cousin and I, and others we have met
or heard about later on, did the same thing. But some
of us think it would be better to start earlier, just
as soon as the foreskin is readily retractable.
Mothers, if for whatever reason you are going to delay
or avoid circumcision for your son, consider this cost-
less, painless and totally reversable alternative which
provides all of the same benefits.
Do him an important favor and help him get his foreskin
pulled back off the penis head at the earliest possible
age.
--Charles II

h i had the same problem when i was young but i had my foreskin retract for the first time i was 21 years old it
was a real pain but i did it myself by pushing it often and one day i took my courage and push it really hard and my
head did comes out completly since then when i masturbate i tried to push it all the way down to strech it now im 24 y o
and my fore skin have no problem hope this help you