hi i am 18 just got circumcized two weeks ago, everything was going steady then today i got really turned on and i thought about masterbating.

but i am getting frustrated. i've been going at it for hours, i can't feel nothing and the juice aint coming out, my weiner feels numb at this point.

anyone know how to masterbate with a circumcized penis? i am not liking it so far too bad there is no return policy on it

I'm not cut but I pull my foreskin back tight so I can caress the whole shaft and bare head while I masturbate. That would be just like being circumcised as far as I can see. It works well for me.

I began doing it that way as a result of desensitizing my glans. To desensitize it I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and then held the foreskin all the way back while I dry rubbed the whole works, paying particular attention to the glans to get it used to being touched. I found that pulling the foreskin tight and dry rubbing it felt so good that I have masturbated that way since then. It used to almost hurt to touch my glans. Since getting it accustomed to being touched it still feels really good to touch it but it doesn't hurt anymore.

What type of circ did you get? What I do would be the equivalent of having a "high and tight" circ. That is where they leave most of the inner foreskin which puts the scar as far from the glans as possible with no skin bunching up behind it. The inner foreskin is stretch sensitive, so holding it back tight while rubbing adds a lot to the pleasure.

How did you masturbate before you were cut?
Did you rub your glans or just roll the foreskin back and forth over it?

Was your glans sensitive before you were cut?
Was it still sensitive after?
Is it sensitive now or is there no feeling in it at all?

the way i used to do it was simple, just up and down strokes until i came.

but the skin is so far back now that i can't pull it all the way onto the head.

i've been trying to masterbate but so far 2 miserable failed attempts without any ejaculation.

the doctor said no sex for a month, but its only been 2 weeks and i already have issues holding it in.

what should i do?

First of all be careful not to pull apart the incision.

The whole point of a circ is to NOT have any skin left to roll over the glans, so you are going to have to caress your glans directly with your fingers from now on. :-D

Is there a reason you can't caress your glans to the point of having an orgasm?

i shouldn't touch the glans, cuz when i did the last time, i started to bleed

What was bleeding?
The glans shouldn't bleed, it's going to be touching things all the time from now on.
Did they remove your frenulum?
Was that what bled?
Did you have some skin bridges?
What was the reason you needed to be circed?

reason i got it was cuz my foreskin did not retract and after having tried a few prescribed creams still couldn't pull it back, it was just way too tight.

sorry i misunderstood what glans were lol, can you imagine 18 years of getting to know my dingus and i still dunno the major parts names.

like you said i should touch the glans right? but its super sensitive, i have to wrap it into a bandage when i play soccer otherwise its gonna hurt me every step of the way

Touching it yourself is probably the kindest way to get it accustomed to it's new surroundings and don't feel bad about not knowing the names. I'm sure you're not alone. Have you considered cutting the fingers out of some cotton gloves to put on it?

don't think they make gloves that size ;-)

hey, im 13, i got circumsised 2 years ago and masturbation has been no problem for me, "juice" in your terms comes out, and i get an orgasm everytime, it took a while before my penis would have juice come out of it, dont worry, you will soon get feeling and pleasure :)

it is still a "fresh" surgery.  it takes time to heal and get feeling back esp in a sensitive area.  don't worry it will be back to "normal" soon enough

I can't masterbait do u know any things I can try do help me masterbait

I was circumcised about a year ago. Don't worry, in the first few weeks you will feel quite numb, this is because the nerves have been cut, but these grow back. Within a couple of months you'll be much more normal, except that you will find sex heaps more intense and have more control over exactly when you want to ejeculate.

Go well

Enrico

i dont know why such a bunch of re****s are replying here.

A circumcised penis usually means the frenulum is cut off and the glans is always exposed. Circumcision can be done to any degree. In america its common for the scar line to be an inch or so down from the glans when the penis is fully erect. Some people have it done not so low down which leaves more slack in the foreskin and more of the retractable nature of it.

If you are able to move your foreskin up and down easily it means you haven't had a tight cut circumcision. A tight cut has no moveable foreskin on their penis. Whatever skin there is there is at full stretch already once erect.

To the guy trying to desensitise his glans.are you circumcised or not. if youre circumcised from birth i dont understand how you can have a sensitve glans as an adult. And if you are not cut then its normal for the foreskin to cover it all the time so the glans never gets irritated.

Just a question but I have a circumsized penis and I always masturbate dry which is basically bunching up all my skin to the head and holding on and just rubbing up and down holding on to that skin. It feels great but when I use lube it hurts to pull back, But now I am starting to lose feeling on the surface of my penis because of the rubbing. Will the skin feeling grow back if I stop or have i screwb myself over?